My client is a delightful country pub situated in an idyllic setting offering a large garden, children's play area and even their own campsite located next door.
They offer seasonal home made food, real ales and a fine wine selection. The interior is tastefully decorated in old world charm with roaring fires during the winter months.
They have a fantastic opportunity for a competent and accomplished Head Chef.
As Head Chef you will be the key member of a small and friendly team, and as the business grows so can your team. Using quality suppliers and preparing food from fresh is essential so a background in a similar environment will be in your favour.
You will be responsible for:
- Food safety management
- Meeting and exceeding the standards set by the pub
- Attaining budgeted gross profit percentage (GP%)
- Working with the manager and area development chef on new menus and dishes
- Training and mentoring junior members of the team to the standards required by the pub
- Ordering and maintaining your stock effectively
In return, you will get:
- To be key part of a dynamic and fun filled team environment
- The ability to add qualifications to your CV if you choose
- Full support from the area development chef
- To be involved with the creation of seasonal menus and dishes
- Very competitive salary + bonus scheme