Gastro Pub with Luxury Accommodation
East of Winchester
This is a dream opportunity for a dynamic and creative General Manager to be part of a truly wonderful business and to be responsible for taking this already successful establishment to the next level in hospitality and culinary excellence.
My client is a stunningly restored village inn offering luxury accommodation and boasting an excellent range of real ales and fine wines and a menu of truly mouthwatering dishes prepared and cooked from fresh on the premises.
The chefs use locally sourced ingredients and design dishes around the best produce and cuts of meat available each new season, they also have a truly unique advantage and that is they have a wonderful kitchen garden which is tended too everyday as well as a free-range chicken run.
They are now looking for a General Manager to take the reins of this stunning establishment.
This position would be ideal for an individual with experience running a busy site, who has hotel experience with revenue management, fresh food background, excellent track records of P&L controls/sales, business development and leadership.
Key duties include:
- Complete running of the business and looking after all areas with strong front-line leadership
- P&L budget control
- Stock takes and controls
- Training and ongoing development of your team
- Marketing and Sales building
- Health & Safety controls across all areas
- High level of customer service at all times
- Fresh food background
- Extensive wine & beer knowledge
- Experience running a similar size business
- Hotel experience required
- Track record of controls of your P&L and achieving budgets
- Excellent Interpersonal communication skills
- Passionate, hands on, motivational and a true leader
- Up to £36-£38k per annum dependant on experience
- Company Bonus Scheme
- 28 Paid holiday days a year
- Training and development opportunities
Please only apply if you have been a General Manager working in hotels and restaurants with a fresh food offer.