IBP are currently recruiting for a Full Stack Software Engineer to join a core development team to solve the most important engineering challenges.
You will be building new features and optimising code to enhance company products. Work will vary between front end, back end, security and client deployments. Expect to be working on challenging problems and learning every day.
Working alongside skilled colleagues in a fast-paced start-up environment. You will be encouraged to solve problems creatively. It's important to have a strong work ethic and a willingness to learn quickly.
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- Design, build and implementation of new product features
- Working on existing products with the team
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimisation of product for maximum speed and scalability
- Varied work between front end and back end
- Implementation of security
- Customer deployments and support
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- RESTful HTTP & WebSockets technologies
- PHP and related frameworks
- Experience of automated test platforms including unit & system tests
- Understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Interest in the latest technology
- Clear communication skills and a desire to work in a start-up environment
- Self-motivation, initiative and resourcefulness
- Understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, web functions and standards
- Any exposure to WebRTC and SIP would be a distinct advantage
Thank you for applying for this position. Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting their application - if you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provide services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.