IBP are looking to recruit an experienced Fleet & Plant Manager based in the Midlands.
The candidate will need experience in fleet & plant management and have a proven track record of supervising staff, maintaining safety and compliance in operations, and delivering effective reporting and data analysis.
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage plant and transport activities over multiple sites
- Management of the Group’s Operators License
- Working closely with Management to develop strategies for improved cost efficiency
- Ensuring that a fleet of vehicles is operating in accordance with legislation and regulations
- Communicating with Insurance Brokers and organising the appropriate insurance for Drivers and vehicles
- Assisting with the drafting and implementation of effective policies and processes regarding fleet operations
- Managing strict vehicle maintenance and servicing schedules to minimise downtime
- Monitoring Driver behaviour and taking disciplinary action where necessary
- Maintaining accurate and detailed records of vehicle inspections and services
- Monitoring fleet costs and ensuring that they remain within budget
The Ideal candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience as a Fleet & Plant Manager
- Have knowledge and experience of Operators Licenses
- Hold Drivers CPC (training can be provided)
- Proficiency in relevant software programs, including databases and spreadsheets
- Good analytical skills to effectively analyse fleet data and draw accurate conclusions
- Excellent organisational skills to cope with a fast-changing environment and multiple concurrent tasks
- Knowledge of relevant environmental and safety laws and regulations
Thank you for applying for this position. Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting their application – if you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and contract recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.