IBP Recruitment are recruiting for a Financial Controller based in Devon. Are you looking for a new challenge to support a growing and dynamic business, that's is creating a positive impact on communities across the UK?
Our award-winning client are friendly team and they are very passionate about inspiring imaginations through their arts and crafts classes parties and events. They lead our team of 100+ franchise owners, have an online booking system, run national events and retail arts and crafts products.
Our client is looking for a Financial Controller that enjoys the entrepreneurial character and culture they value, where they seek a strong work ethic and ability to adapt to changes as the company grows
This detailed role involves controlling the day to day, weekly and monthly requirements of our multiple income streams within our vibrant and dynamic fun business.
The main duties include the responsibility for the following:
- Dealing with customer queries
- Daily bank reconciliations, multiple accounts
- Purchase ledger, entering invoices and setting up payments
- Sales ledger, for multiple income streams up to 250 invoices per month
- Aged Debt management
- Direct integration with Direct Debit collection
- Weekly payments to franchisees for online sales
- Monthly reconciliation of E-shop
- Petty Cash reconciliations, including entering cash in and out
- Quarterly VAT Returns
The ideal candidate for this role should have the following skills & qualifications:
- AAT part or fully qualified, or equivalent
- Self-motivated, hardworking, and able to prioritise
- Have experience of Xero and Go Cardless essential
- Able to work quickly and accurately
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Possess excellent organisational skills
- Demonstrate strong computer literacy
- Previous experience as a bookkeeper, company accountant, financial administrator, sales/purchase ledger an advantage
Your benefits as Financial Controller will include:
- Competitive Salary based on experience
- Training provided
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays PLUS holiday loyalty scheme
- Pension scheme
- 15 hours per week
- Working Days Monday and Thursday (flexible on days)
- £23,000 - £26,000 pro rata
Thank you for applying for this position. Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting their application - if you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provide services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.