IBP Recruitment are excited to be recruiting for a Financial Advisor that will relocate to Switzerland for our global client. They are looking for Financial advisors that are committed to providing clients with a first class experience. You will assess the client needs and objectives and be confident in creating a bespoke financial plan for the clients. This will involve your recommendations on savings, insurance and wealth management issues, and advice on appropriate products from a range of top global financial institutions. Pride yourself on your track record of achieving and exceeding new business targets in the financial services sector. Do you want to take a life changing leap and relocate to Switzerland and build a great long lasting career?
As a Financial Advisor, you will be expected to make a fully engaged contribution to the vision of the business.
The main duties include the responsibility for the following:
- Financial Planning Analysis
- Scheduling and attending client meetings to work closely to capture evolving short-term and long-term client needs which ensure client confidence in the advisor team.
- Pursuing new client relationships.
- Lead and manage a Business Development Manager / Para-planner.
- Lending your strengths toward achieving the shared business vision in collaboration with the internal team.
The ideal candidate for this role should have the following skills & qualifications:
- The Financial Advisor has an undergraduate degree in a field relevant to client counselling such as economics, financial planning or investment analysis
- Has his own FINMA number
- Has achieved a level 6 qualification in Financial Services (Wealth management, financial planning or insurance disciplines)
- Has experience leading or working within a sales team
- Prospecting Skills
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Motivation for Sales,
- Selling to Customer Needs,
- Client Relationships,
- People Skills,
- Product Knowledge,
- General Math Skills,
- Statistical Analysis
- At least three years' experience within wealth management/financial advisory - no record of client dissatisfaction or regulatory sanctions
- Minimum of a level 4 Qualification or equivalent in financial services
- Proven track record in client relationship management and acquisition
- Self-motivated, dynamic personality with an ability to work independently
- Fluent in English (French / German / Italian would be an advantage)
- Have excellent communication and analytical skills ensuring you:
- Thrive in a challenging role using your drive and determination to personally succeed.
- Use your experience, maturity and wisdom to ensure client commitment and lasting relationships.
Your benefits as Financial Advisor will include:
- Pension package in line with Swiss regulation
- Defined career path
- Training and mentoring with some of the leading industry experts in savings, investments and pensions
- Relocation assistance
- Business relationships with some of the most respected fiduciaries and private banks
- Advantageous commission
Thank you for applying for this position. Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting their application - if you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provide services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.