IBP are currently recruiting for a Finance Officer on a temporary contract. The main purpose and objective of the role is to maintain the integrity the company accounts and to represent the company interest in all financial transactions. Highlight any irregularities to the Financial Controller.
The main duties include the responsibility for the following:
- Bank Account Signatory
- Maintain and reconcile all Company Bank Accounts
- Petty Cash Cashbook & tin admin/reconciliation
- VAT Returns (UK and Irish)
- Post bank receipts
- Maintain Cashflow
- End of Quarter procedures (information to external accountant)
- End of Year procedures and archiving
- Irish Journal entries (Job Costing/Nominal/Wages)
- Post Wages Journals
- Maintain Cashbook
- Purchase Ledger
- Purchase Orders/Delivery note tie up
- Order Office /Stationary equipment
- Month End Payment Runs & Remittance
- Maintain Intrastat Info and deal with monthly returns
- Maintain Euro Purchase Invoice spreadsheet (for intrastat)
- Maintain CIS spreadsheet and Pay inland revenue
- CIS Monthly Declaration
- Maintain spreadsheet of fuel used for company car users (from All Star invoice)
- Record mileage info for company car users in spreadsheet so that monthly private fuel invoices can be raised
- Process business expense returns
- Set up new supplier accounts and maintain existing account details within the purchase ledger
- Any other duties reasonably requested.
The ideal candidate for this role should have the following skills & qualifications:
- Knowledge of Sage200 Accounts would be beneficial.
- An experienced Finance Officer
- Good experience of all accounting activities in an SME environment.
- Able to work independently.
Thank you for applying for this position. Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting their application - if you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provide services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.