IBP Recruitment are looking for an experienced Multi-Trade Engineer (field based) in the London area for our client, who are a national installer & maintenance company of public restrooms & access control equipment. The ideal candidate will be honest, hardworking & reliable as this role is solely field based and will involve a lot of lone working.
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- Visit units & conduct regular PPM visits per Contract
- Run through full maintenance schedule per Contract
- Identify potential environmental problems to Technical Director immediately
- Oversee a team of Cleaners within your designated area (where applicable)
- Be fully compliant with documentation
- Empty & collect cash
- Conduct Annual stock checks
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- Experience as a Multi-Trade Engineer or Operative
- Experience in Tiling, Plumbing & Electrics
- Full, clean Driving licence
- Ideally already DBS checked or would be able to pass one.
- Be able to work in a team but also independently
- Helpful, Honest & Trustworthy
Thank you for applying for this position. Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting their application - if you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provide services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.