IBP are looking for a Field Sales Executive to join our clients team. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced, dedicated & driven Sales Executive, with good leadership skills & enthusiasm.
The main duties include the responsibility for the following:
- Drive volume and increase our client's category performance for a portfolio of customers across on and off trade, growing the presence and penetration of our brands
- Strengthen existing relationships and create new opportunities with retailers
- Work closely with the sales team to develop new business through business plans, as well as managing investment to support the growth of these customers
- Effectively plan calls across different categories to merchandise and promote products.
- Add value to our client's customers through the application of merchandising and category principles and by developing strategies to drive growth
- Work with your sales colleagues to ensure local and regional outlets support nationally agreed activity
- Recruit new permanent stockists of products, take transfer orders and negotiate new listings
- Develop self in maintaining knowledge in relevant fields at all times by understanding latest developments, best practice, future trends - implementing as appropriate
- Keep up-to-date with account administration, Journey Plans and CRM, Pricing files
The ideal candidate for this role should have the following skills & qualifications:
- You will require passion and energy for sales
- A proven ability to engage effectively with stakeholders and the initiative to develop bespoke, creative solutions
- Commercially astute with the drive to take ownership and accountability. Above all it is essential to possess resilience to deal with setbacks.
- Computer literacy - PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Full driver's license
- Experience in the food in drink trade is desirable
Thank you for applying for this position. Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting their application. Please feel free to apply for any future roles. IBP Recruitment Ltd provide services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.