IBP are recruiting an experienced fibre supervisor based in the Nottinghamshire area.
The Delivery Supervisor will lead up multi-discipline cabling and splicing teams to deliver a network build across the Nottingham and Derby region.
Experience working on the Openreach network is essential.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Overseeing all subcontractor activities.
- Ensure all onsite activities are managed to the highest standards.
- Day to day management of the teams onsite to ensure HSEQ and production levels are maintained at all times.
- Ensuring correct SLG set ups within the field teams.
- Manage client/contractor expectations including site walk off/audits with the client.
- Correct interpretation of utility drawing.
- Ability to spot network defects and rectify onsite.
- Provide network solutions to problematic issues.
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- Experience supervising field teams.
- 3 years + in a similar challenging work environment.
- Valid Accreditation, Signing, Lighting and Guarding.
- Knowledge of or experience working on Openreach network.
- Desirable - Openreach PIA Duct & PIA Pole Survey Valid Accreditations. SA001, SA002, A8, S5 S11, N23.
- Proactive in your approach .
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Understanding of routing of telecom cabling from point to point.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages.
- Commercial and contractual awareness.
- Underground and Overhead experience.
- Desirable - Knowledge and experience of trenching, ducting, cabling, poling, earthing etc.
Thank you for applying and sending your CV to IBP Recruitment Ltd for this and future roles. Successful applicants will be contacted within 15 working days of submitting their application – if you do not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.