We are looking for an experienced Fibre engineer / splicer based in the North East with a minimum of 2 years hands on knowledge in network fibre splicing and testing on the Virgin Media or BT network.
This is a permanent role with a competitive salary and company benefits.
The main duties include the responsibility for the following:
- Installation and testing of all fibre cabling works.
- Complete and submit all necessary documentation.
- Produce OTDR and ILM test results
- Deal with day to day issues and problems
- Knowledge of Health & Safety NRSWA requirements
- NRSWA accredited
The ideal candidate for this role should have the following skills & qualifications:
- A recognised qualification in Fibre installation and Splicing
- Experience working on either VM or BT network is desired.
- Able to meet strict quality standards.
- Results orientated.
- Awareness of Customer Satisfaction for both internal and external sources.
- Good communication skills
- Able to work out of hours / weekends when required.
- Able to work alone or part of a team.
- Good working Knowledge of work management systems and windows packages (word & Excel).
- Full UK clean driving licence.
Thank you for applying and sending your CV to IBP Recruitment Ltd for this and future roles. Successful applicants will be contacted within 15 working days of submitting their application – if you do not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.