IBP are looking for an experienced Engine/Transmission Technician to join an exciting company based in Wiltshire. The role will give you opportunity to work on something very special and unique.
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- Demonstrate proficiency in all aspects of complete engine rebuilds to the highest quality
- Tailoring bespoke engines explicitly to each individual client requirements.
- Projects entail stripping, measuring and assembling engines and their work often involves performance improvements/enhancement modification.
- Other ad hoc jobs as requested
- Complete tasks by deadlines set
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- The successful candidates will possess the requisite measuring skills, attention to detail and experience in the use of engine measuring equipment.
- This is a role where you will be involved in all aspects of engine rebuilds and currently in production are the push rod Rover 3.5ltr V8 and the 200tdi diesel variants
- Previous automotive experience essential
- Ability to multi-task
- Can work as part of a team or on own initiative without supervision
- Reliable, punctual and highly motivated
- Own transport essential due to rural location
Thank you for applying for this position. Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting their application - if you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provide services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and contract recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.