Refined Gastro Pub with Luxury Accommodation
This is a dream opportunity for a dynamic and creative Deputy Manager to be part of a truly wonderful business and to be responsible for taking this already successful establishment to the next level in hospitality and culinary excellence.
My client is a stunningly restored village inn offering luxury accommodation and boasting an excellent range of real ales and fine wines and a menu of truly mouthwatering dishes prepared and cooked from fresh on the premises.
The chefs use locally sourced ingredients and design dishes around the best produce and cuts of meat available each new season.
The chefs here have a truly unique advantage and that is they have a wonderful kitchen garden which is tended too everyday as well as a free-range chicken run.
They are currently looking for a Deputy Manager to take the reins of this stunning establishment.
This position would be ideal for an individual with experience running a busy site, who has hotel experience with revenue management, fresh food background, excellent track records of P&L controls/sales, business development and leadership.
Key duties include:
- Running of the business and looking after all areas with strong front-line leadership in the GM's absence.
- P&L budget control
- Stock takes and controls
- Training and ongoing development of your team
- Marketing and Sales building
- Health & Safety controls across all areas
- High level of customer service at all times
- Fresh food background
- Genuine interest in wine & beer knowledge
- Experience running a similar size business
- Hotel or similar experience required
- Track record of controls of your P&L and achieving budgets
- Excellent Interpersonal communication skills
- Passionate, hands on, motivational and a true leader
- Up to £24-£26k per annum dependant on experience
- 28 Paid holiday days a year
- Training and development opportunities