Deputy General Manager
4* 1 Rosette Hotel in Oxfordshire
Full time & Permanent
Salary £24k - 26k
Nestled beautifully in a market town in the Cotswolds this busy hotel offers traditional accommodation to a very high standard, a bar with courtyard and restaurant.
It is never quiet, catering for both guests, locals and around 100 weddings a year plus additional private events.
They are now looking for an experienced Deputy General Manager to join the Hotel.
The Deputy Manager position would be perfect for an experienced assistant or duty manager within a similar environment who is looking to take the next step in their career.
The Deputy Manager will be in charge of overseeing the running of all areas of the Hotel, ensuring high standards are maintained at all times, staff are trained, and all departments are run efficiently, and relevant budgets adhered too.
- Ensure Wedding & Events are run smoothly
- Front of House, Reception and Room reservations
- Food & Beverage stock levels
- Coordination of all Hotel departments
- Being an ambassador for the Hotel at all times
- Ensure guests receive nothing short of the highest level of care and attention during their stay at the Hotel
- Assist the Hotel Manager regarding the running of the Hotel
- Any complaints should be kept to an absolute minimum and handled professionally and courteously at all times
- Ensure all teams and departments are motivated, trained appropriately
- Team recruitment
- Must have previous experience in a similar environment and position.
- Be ambitious and want to develop their career further with this brand.
- Be a genuine team player.
- Have a forward thinking outlook
- Present themselves to the highest standard at all times.
- Share of tips
- Discount package
- Life Assurance
- Stakeholders pension