IBP Recruitment are currently looking to recruit a Project Delivery Manager to run the direct labour copper and fibre teams across a number of work streams for Openreach, including but not limited to; GFAST, VDSL and incremental copper / DSLAMS.
This role will report into our Senior Projects Manager who is responsible for the delivery of all work streams for Openreach.
The teams are primarily working in Cambridgeshire, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire and NE London. This role will ideally be based in our Head Office in St Ives, Cambridgeshire, however this is flexible. Travel to the above regions would be required.
The successful candidate will have an excellent knowledge of copper and fibre in the telecoms arena and possess strong leadership and management skills.
As a Project Delivery Manager you will be responsible for:
- The day to day management of our copper and fibre teams
- Balancing resource requirements across the various work streams
- Driving delivery to ensure project milestones are met across all work areas
- Ensuring delivery is achieved to the correct quality and safety standards, whilst also keeping within budget
- Reporting on delivery progress against the required targets and milestones
- Authorising timesheets and tracking the financials of these
- Establishing and maintaining relationships both internally as well as with the customer
Essential skills and experience required for this role:
- A good knowledge of copper and fibre delivery
- A proven track record of project delivery and the ability to meet customer timescales and targets
- Experience of managing a direct labour workforce
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Well-developed leadership and management skills
- Strong customer facing skills
Thank you for applying for this position. Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting their application – if you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and contract recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.