We have an exciting opportunity for a Data Performance Analyst to join a small friendly team based in the Southampton area.
Your role will support the increasing demand of analysis and reporting within the Telecoms group to ensure accuracy for both internal and external stakeholders.
A can-do attitude with high attention to detail is essential.
The main duties include the responsibility for the following:
- Run reports on Salesforce and client solution (Excel), compare reports and extract information to improve data accuracy
- Run reports on Salesforce, identify data consistency mistakes and inform colleagues about changes to be done
- Generate weekly & monthly analysis for our customer, highlighting issues if required
- Generate weekly & monthly jobs reports to support the admin staff
- Generate ad-hoc analysis and reports for colleagues and Works Control Manager
- Work with local Team Managers, and Delivery Managers in South West & North East to develop dashboards and performance reports as required
- Report company performance against Client KPIs
- Validate Client KPI reporting
- Support the local management team with ad hoc management duties (work management, return to work meetings, note taking)
The ideal candidate for this role should have the following skills & qualifications:
- IT literate, excellent computer skills (advanced MS-Excel)
- Excellent administration skills, with a 'quick to learn' ability
- Good operational knowledge of work management systems and windows packages
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, result driven and thrives in a busy working environment
- Awareness of customer satisfaction for both internal and external sources
- Willingness / ability to travel
Thank you for applying and sending your CV to IBP Recruitment Ltd for this and future roles. Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting their application – if you not do hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provide services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.