IBP are delighted to be advertising this exciting Customer Support Engineer vacancy with their brand new client. Our client are a national provider of Traffic & Parking Solutions.
The principal responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Maintenance of the equipment - Visual inspection of equipment and installation, test of charging mode protocols, RCD testing, earth isolation testing, earth leakage testing, cleaning of product etc.
- Fault finding including PCB's, electrical protection and PC control systems.
- Achieving required response times as detailed in the maintenance contract.
- Report back to client and Hemel office on completion of jobs using defined procedures.
- All documentation has to be accurate, clear and concise.
- Control of spare parts.
- Aid with development and testing of products.
The ideal candidate will have:
- C&G 2330 NVQ Level 3
- Completed a 3-4 Year apprenticeship
- Have IT & PCB experience
- Have experience working on networks
- Hold a current CSCS skill card of a related discipline
- Full & clean UK Driving Licence
09:00 - 17:00 which includes a 30 minute lunch break. Overtime will be worked when required.
Due to the size of our client and their national presence you may sometimes be asked to step outside of your defined role in order to address the immediate needs of the business.
Thank you for applying for this position. Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting their application - if you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provide services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.