IBP recruitment are currently recruiting for a customer support advisor for our client in Devizes. This permanent role of Customer Support Advisor has come about due to progressive growth and expansion. The successful candidate will provide administration/internal sales support to a friendly Sales team.
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- Order Management - from generating purchase orders through to sales orders and delivery of goods, to be the main point of contact
- Quoting customers and following up quotes
- Liaise with customer on all aspects of the account management and coordinate and prioritise all customer enquiries
- Working with KAM's to maximise margins and review opportunities
- Assisted Customer visits
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- Strong commercial awareness
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience of working within a team
- Able to work under pressure in a very fast paced environment
- The ability to work in a pressurised environment
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- The ability to be trained on local management tools and bespoke systems
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- A confident and professional telephone manner
- Timekeeping - critical
Thank you for applying for this position. Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting their application - if you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provide services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.