IBP Recruitment are working with a great client based in Calne who are looking for a Credit Controller to cover long term sick. This Credit Control role will be on a Temp/Contract basis. If you are an excellent credit controller looking for a new role then this could be for you.
The main duties include the responsibility for the following:
- Maintenance of Debtors Ledger
- Daily entry of collection monies onto SAP
- Debt Collection
- Bad Debt Analysis
- Non insured customer liquidations
- Maintaining credit limits and credit terms
- Acceptance of account application forms
- Upkeep of customer communication history
- Releasing of Customer Orders
- Credit Checks
- Logging of customer complaints
- Key Performance indicators
- Bank reconciliation
- Reporting on sales/debtors
- Petty cash
- Cashflow (debt)
- Initiate debtors meetings with management
- Arrange payment plans
- Attend industry credit circles
- Expenses and Credit Card processing
- Distribute post
The ideal candidate for this role should have the following skills & qualifications:
- Excellent standard of education including Maths and English GCSE or equivalent.
- Full UK driving licence
- SME knowledge and background.
- Excellent team working skills with the ability to work collaboratively and co-operatively with colleagues.
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy under pressure.
- Demonstration of the ability to work under sustained pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to engage with management at appropriate times.
- A flexible, pro-active approach to work including the ability to prioritise and re-prioritise to achieve successful outcomes.
- Ability to deal with sensitive information with discretion and to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Highly computer literate, with extensive Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook experience
- Enthusiastic, friendly and helpful. Resilience.
- Honest with high levels of integrity.
- High level of awareness of confidentiality. Remain Calm under pressure.
- Proactive nature and the ability to work unsupervised. Anticipate and solve problems.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provide services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.