IBP Recruitment are looking for experienced CNC Setter/Programmers in the Cwmbran area for our client, who are a diverse Engineering company supplying into multiple sectors including Food and Chemical Processing, Oil and Gas, Railway and Aerospace. We are currently looking for candidates with a background in either Milling or Turning machines specifically.
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- Set and Program CNC Milling/Turning Machines
- Use Fanuc or Mazatrol programming language
- Offline & Online programming
- Read Engineering drawings
- Check and Ensure components are to drawing and of an appropriate standard
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of 3 years working experience with Milling/Turning machines
- Strong knowledge of Fanuc (Milling) or Mazatrol (Turning) programming language
- To understand and interpret requirements accurately, by effective questioning, listening, clarification and implementing of information, and record results.
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written) in order to liaise with colleagues.
- Use of literacy skills to complete route cards, records, etc.
- To have basic PC skills to ensure electronic system is kept up to date.
- An industrious and enquiring individual working alone or as part of a team, without direct supervision.
- A willingness to learn new skills and advance their potential to becoming a competent and flexible member of the manufacturing team, and progress continuous improvement.
Thank you for applying for this position. Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting their application - if you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provide services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.