IBP Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Offline CNC Programmer. The purpose of the CNC Programmer is to produce optimum CNC programmes safely and efficiently by following agreed procedures to achieve the required quality standards within the specified time scale. You will be working alongside and highly motivated and skilled workforce.
Management is very open and accessible and team leaders will assist with any problems. The shop floor is well structured, organised and professional. The business is continuously developing to support and grow with their current and new "World Leader" customer base.
The main duties include the responsibility for the following:
- From drawings or information provided from a digitally stored data medium, produce NC using CAM techniques
- Develop knowledge of the machines on the production workshop as directed by the Engineering Manager through spending the necessary time working on the machine
- Keep workload timesheets and workload planning up to date & accurate
- Provide optimum technical support, to assist with methods, quoting and tooling etc.
- In liaison with the Engineering Manager, make recommendation and implement continuous development of programmes and post processors for the improvement of off line programming service
- Support all departments in their aims for reduced down time
- Support Production with 1st time prove outs on NC machine tools
- Work within Health & Safety, Environmental policies and report any breaches,
- Ensure own work area is kept clean and well organised
- Carry out any other duties that may be requested from time to time, including undertaking necessary training and be willing to train others to the best of your ability
The ideal candidate must have to following experience:
- Strong experience in producing CNC programmes
- Minimum 5 years' experience
- Knowledge of EDGECAM software essential
- Flexible, good communicator & strong work ethic
Thank you for applying for this position. Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting their application - if you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provide services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.