My Client is a dynamic and fast growing company, a leading provider in the Healthcare Service.
Our mission is to help people stay independent for longer, with their families, in their own homes.
We are looking for individuals who want more than just a job, those who want to be part of an organisation that is passionate about making a real difference to our customers' lives. The Cleaning Team Leader will play a pivotal role, ensuring that targets are being achieved and that stock is back out and ready for delivery. You will be organising the team and concentrating that stock is being dealt with in a proficient manor.
The main duties include the responsibility for the following:
- To ensure that all aspects of the warehouse are maintained in a clean, orderly and efficient manner
- To clean care equipment
- To ensure cleaning KPIs are reached every day
- Organising and supervising the Team
The ideal candidate for this role should have the following skills & qualifications:
- Able to assemble stock and have excellent attention to details
- Excellent communication skills
- Being organised and having good computer knowledge
- Working in a team and autonomously
- You must have previous supervisory experience
- Cleaning experience is advantageous
- competitive salary + £1,900 bonus
- 29 days annual holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Continuous training and development
- Comprehensive sick pay scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Cleaning Operative role and are looking for a new challenge with a difference, then please do apply.
Thank you for applying for this position. Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting their application - if you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provide services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.