IBP are excited to be recruiting for a Claims Administrator based in Bristol.
As the Claims administrator you will effectively administer and manage to successful outcomes, claims related to alleged damage, personal injury and penalties / local authority charges
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- Managing and processing damage claims from clients as a result of the wide ranging activities through to best settlement.
- Managing and processing utility damage claims (gas, water, power) from third parties as a result of the companies activities through to best settlement.
- Coordinating and managing interfaces with insurance stakeholders and legal representation in relation to personal injury claims.
- Liaise with subcontractors / suppliers in relation to contra charges and other interfaces relating to re-charging claims back to the suppliers.
- Liaising with third parties on behalf of suppliers to enable the best settlement outcome for the company and supply chain stakeholders.
- Coordinating and recharging LA fixed penalties, S74s and defects management.
- Managing claims and liaising with Management to find the best resolution.
- Interface and work closely with existing complaints department and support as appropriate.
The Ideal candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- Relevant experience of providing administrative support in relation to claims management.
- Dealing with confidential information.
- Experience of managing own workload
- Excellent attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written with a pleasant and professional telephone manner.
- Excellent document presentation / layout skills
- Organisational skills.
- A team player who is flexible, proactive and able to multitask and also work autonomously when required.
- Ability to prioritise.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Street works knowledge, and understanding of permitting, noticing would be desirable
- Symology experience desirable
Thank you for applying for this position. Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting their application – if you do not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and contract recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.