IBP Recruitment have a great opportunity for an experienced Civils Programmer to join a dynamic, growing company.
The ideal candidate will deliver a comprehensive programme of works, including all Streetworks noticing & permitting requirements across the Midlands region for one of the UK's largest Telecoms providers.
This is a permanent position with a very completive salary, together with a bonus scheme.
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- Production of the most efficient and cost-effective program of works, while maintaining the highest standards of quality
- Ensuring that the key deliverables within each stage of the projects are being administered to the highest quality
- Ensuring proper interpretation of the drawings and plans are established and the delivered solutions meet and exceed expectations
- Ensure all civils works are programmed in line with current Streetworks processes and procedures / NRSWA quality standards and specification
- Development of strong team working relationships
- Ensuring all project KPI`s and KPM`s are achieved
- Assist with production of safe and efficient RAMS
- Ownership of the entire programme, documentation and reporting
- Bring innovative ideas
- Meet set targets
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- An industry applicable qualification is very desirable
- Telecoms Industry knowledge is essential
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Be able to work in a strong team environment
- Be proactive in your approach
- An excellent communicator
Thank you for applying for this position. Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting their application - if you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provide services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and contract recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.