IBP Recruitment have a great opportunity for an experienced Civils Programme Manager to head up a Multidisciplinary Design and Build team delivering works across the North region mainly within the network and build work stream.
The ideal candidate will join a forward-thinking company who offer a competitive salary and excellent company benefits.
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- Overseeing activities and staff to ensure that design, procurement, financial control and site activities are managed to the highest standards in all areas of delivery
- Align the client's direction and needs
- Interpret contract commitments
- Manage client/contractor expectations and continue to form longstanding relationship with the client
- Ensuring that the key deliverables within each stage of the projects are being administered to the highest quality
- Ensuring proper interpretation of the drawings and plans are established and the delivered solutions meet and exceed the expectations of the client
- Working with the client to enable the most efficient and cost-effective approach in delivering outstanding programs of work, while maintaining the highest standards of health, safety & quality
- Assisted by the Head of Operations you will demonstrate and develop and financial controls that detail profit and loss and detailed cost to complete reports for each project within the programme
- Development of strong team working relationships
- Ensuring all project KPI`s and KPM`s are achieved
- Manage office and site staff requirements and resourcing against multiple live projects
- Cost risk management
- Produce safe and efficient RAMS
- Ownership of the entire project, design, costs, programme, documentation, site activities, procurement etc
- Bring innovative ideas
- Meet set targets
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- An industry applicable qualification is very desirable
- Telecoms Industry knowledge is essential
- Commercial and contractual awareness
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Be able to organise yourself and others workload
- Be able to work in a strong team environment
- Be proactive in your approach
- An excellent communicator
- A high level of diplomacy and customer focused
Thank you for applying for this position. Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting their application - if you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provide services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and contract recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.