IBP Recruitment are currently looking to recruit a Civils Manager for our exciting expanding client. The job of Civils Manager is a 'hands on' function guiding and supporting the Civils Sub Contractors in delivering all project related KPI's & SLA's whilst maintain impeccable H&S & Quality standards. Our clients current base is in Headingly Leeds, however we plan to move into South Yorkshire (Rotherham) with the majority of work in and around Holmfirth & Wetherby.
The main duties include the responsibility for the following:Provide direction to the team and provide excellent proactive support to our Civils Sub Contractors
- Ownership of SLA management & operational reports to Project Manager
- Manage and oversee our admin support in all Noticing & T/M requirements
- Drive continuous improvement of H&S, Quality and Delivery performance
- On site coaching where required
- Interact and agree complex issues with local authority
- Manage contractor base and conduct regular reviews
The ideal candidate for this role should have the following skills & qualifications
- Be able to demonstrate excellent technical and commercial awareness, with a proven track record in a similar role
- Have strong leadership and communication skills
- Excellent motivational skills in order to meet deadlines and handle customer expectations
- Ability to deliver operational excellence, productivity and efficiency
Thank you for applying for this position. Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting their application - if you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provide services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and contract recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.