Chef De Partie
My client is a long established and delightful country gastro establishment located just outside the city of Bath. They offer warm and traditional accommodation as well as a reputation for high quality food, prepared and cooked freshly on the premises with ingrediants supplied from local suppliers.
They are now looking for an experienced Chef De Partie to join their friendly and focused team.
As a Chef De Partie you will need to be able to:
- Prepare, cook and present dishes within your speciality
- Manage and training any demi-chef de parties or commis working with you
- Help the sous chef and head chef to develop new dishes and menus
- Ensure you and your team have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety
- Monitor portion and waste control to maintain profit margins
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills ,taking an active interest in customers/colleagues as individuals and always seeking to build rapport.
- Be flexible regarding working days and hours as this is a key requirement.
- Be able to demonstrate a positive 'Can do' attitude.
- Have access to your own transport.
My client aims to reward outstanding performance and to offer ongoing development in order for the individual to meet their full potential.
They encourage career progression and through the training provided, offer many exciting opportunities for the development of key skills and experience as well as, for the right candidate, ongoing career progression.