Chef De Partie
My client is a delightful country pub offering accommodation and a reputation for quality food located not far from Bath.
They pride themselves on being a very warm and friendly team that offer excellent customer experiences as well as a great place to work. They are highly motivated, fun loving people who delight in being challenged.
They are now looking for an experienced Chef De Partie who can demonstrate drive and enthusiasm to always provide the best experience for our customers.
As a Chef De Partie of this exciting operation you will need to be able to:
- Prepare, cooking and presenting dishes within your speciality
- Managing and training any demi-chef de parties or commis working with you
- Helping the sous chef and head chef to develop new dishes and menus
- Ensuring you and your team have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety
- Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills ,taking an active interest in customers/colleagues as individuals and always seeking to build rapport.
- Be flexible regarding working days and hours as this is a key requirement.
- Be able to demonstrate a positive 'Can do' attitude.
- Have access to your own transport.
My client aims to reward outstanding performance and to offer ongoing development in order for the individual to meet their full potential.
They encourage career progression and through the training provided, offer many exciting opportunities for the development of key skills and experience as well as, for the right candidate, ongoing career progression.