At IBP, we are delighted to be recruiting for an experienced CAM PCB Engineer for one of our main clients.
It is a great opportunity to join an industry leading company with a high reputation for quality and customer service.
The ideal candidate will have several years proven experience of working with Gerber data and PCB manufacturing knowledge.
It is essential to have solid experience of PCB Based CAM software i.e. Valor Genesis 2000 / CAM 350 & with the ability to read complex drawings and validate customer specifications.
This is a permanent position, providing a competitive salary, great company benefits and long-term job security.
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- Advising on PCB specifications and design
- Liaise with customer on all aspects of the PCB Specifications design and prioritise all customer enquiries
- Working with Technical/Engineering Managers and Sales to maximise margins and review opportunities and sending them to manufacture
- Assisted customer visits
- Advise customers on their needs and offer full service e.g. Cost cutting
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- Strong commercial awareness
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience of working within a team
- Able to work under pressure in a very fast paced environment to tight deadlines
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- The ability to be trained on local management tools and bespoke systems
- Strong communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- A confident and professional telephone manner
- Timekeeping - critical
Thank you for applying for this position. Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting their application - if you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provide services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and contract recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.