We have a great opportunity for an experienced Cabling Supervisor with knowledge on the Openreach / PIA network.
Working for one of the UK’s leading tier one Telecoms providers, the role offers excellent career progression with an organising that has a real emphasis on their employees.
Salary up to £40k, Company Vehicle and excellent Company Benefits.
The main duties include the responsibility for the following:
- Supervision on onsite PIA sub-contractors.
- Decision making when dealing with Sub-contractors who have run into issues.
- Carry out any pre pulling / pre rodding tasks as directed by the Project Manager.
- Operate in a manner that ensures you help the Network Build teams hit their targets.
- Recording of day-to-day activity, through onsite measuring of all work onsite.
- Coordinate all highways activities with local authorities and back-office staff ensuring appropriate notices and traffic management are in place.
- Ensure that all work is completed in line with company technical documents.
- Ensure all work on external plant is carried out with full regard to NRSWA regulations.
- Complete and submit all necessary documentation, including A55s, Missing Inventory, as built information
- Ensure excellent working relations are established and maintained with key interfacing areas and support functions.
- All works on the Highways to be completed in line with company H&S guidelines and industry standards.
The ideal candidate for this role should have the following skills & qualifications:
- Previous experience a Cabling Supervisor.
- NRSWA Qualifications (All tickets).
- PIA accreditations (OH & UG).
- Knowledge of the BT Openreach Network.
- Good IT and communication skills.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety and NRSWA requirements.
- Full Driving Licence
Thank you for applying and sending your CV to IBP Recruitment Ltd for this and future roles. Successful applicants will be contacted within 15 working days of submitting their application – if you do not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent recruitment and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.