We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Cabling & Splicing Network Supervisor based in the Bristol or South East Wales area.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years’ experience in Telecoms and FTTP fibre networks, supervising operational cabling and fibre engineering teams.
This role would suit an experienced supervisor or senior engineer looking to move into management.
The main duties include the responsibility for the following:
- Ongoing management of onsite fibre / splicing teams.
- Working closely with sub-contractors deliver projects.
- Good awareness of Health & Safety and Quality Assurance Procedures.
- Monitoring the delivery and performance of work.
- Working to tight SLA’s.
- Dealing with day-to-day issues and problem-solving.
- Complying with Health & Safety and environmental policies.
- Dealing with toolbox talks, provide technical support to include onsite planning
The ideal candidate for this role should have the following skills & qualifications:
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ Telecoms FTTx experience across cabling / fibre installations.
- Previously worked at supervisory or Senior engineer level.
- Must hold a NRSWA Accreditation.
- Effective Leadership and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, able to motivate others effectively.
- Results orientated approach.
- Great organisational and supervision skills.
- Awareness of Customer Satisfaction for both internal and external sources.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Full UK driving licence.
Thank you for applying and sending your CV to IBP Recruitment Ltd for this and future roles. Successful applicants will be contacted within 15 working days of submitting their application – if you do not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent recruitment and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.