We have a great opportunity for an experienced Cabling / Civils Supervisor coving the South Devon area.
You will be responsible for the onsite supervision of field operatives (direct labour and subcontract) to ensure that all works are delivered to time, in a safe and compliant manner, ensuring all contractual processes, procedures and quality standards are met.
Working for one of the UK’s leading tier one Telecoms providers, the role offers excellent career progression with an organising that has a real emphasis on their employees.
Salary up to £35K, Company Vehicle and excellent Company Benefits.
The main duties include the responsibility for the following:
- Supervision of onsite teams and contractors.
- Coordinate all highways activities with local authorities and back-office staff ensuring appropriate notices and traffic management are in place.
- Working closely with the Client to ensure a timely delivery of works.
- Ensure HA defects ate cleared in the correct time scales and meet compliance and legislation
- Providing Emergency Call Out Coverage.
- Recording of day-to-day activity.
- In field coaching and identification of operative training and accreditation requirements
- Ensure compliance to all quality and safety standards via in-progress and retro audits.
- Ensure that all work is completed in line with company technical documents.
- Maintain stores and materials records.
- Ensure excellent working relations are established and maintained with key interfacing areas and support functions.
- Ensure work is completed in line with company H&S guidelines and industry standards.
The ideal candidate for this role should have the following skills & qualifications:
- Previous experience as a Cabling / Civils Supervisor.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Telecom’s copper and fibre networks
- NRSWA Qualification (Supervisor)
- A basic understanding of commercials and contract terms.
- Good communication skills both internal and external stakeholders.
- Good IT skills.
- Excellent people skills.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety and NRSWA requirements.
- Full Driving Licence
Thank you for applying and sending your CV to IBP Recruitment Ltd for this and future roles. Successful applicants will be contacted within 15 working days of submitting their application – if you do not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent recruitment and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.