We are recruiting for a Business Development Manager based in the Bristol area. This is a great opportunity for a BDM that has previously developed new business within the MOD, Public services or Government sectors.
Your role will be to create new business opportunities across any of the company's product and service areas and implement successful strategies to take to market.
The main duties include the responsibility for the following:
- Sales Management, achieving and exceeding challenging targets.
- RFQ and Bid Management.
- Prospect generation, Customer acquisition.
- Maintaining a new business pipeline.
- Identifying key customer individuals and maintaining a good relationship.
- Understand Customers long term business strategy.
- Participate in marketing, planning, strategy creation and execution.
- Increase customer satisfaction via feedback analysis and improvement actions.
- Generate sales forecasts, Budgets and demand plans.
- Make relevant commercial, legal, financial management decisions.
- Participate in tender decisions and manage RFQ responses.
- Lead generation and securing new customer business within the targeted markets and business areas.
- Working with sales team members to ensure that current accounts and customers are managed appropriately
- Taking all new opportunities through the complete sales cycle and process, ensuring that all commercial agreements are in place and a successful handover to operations is carried out
The ideal candidate for this role should have the following skills & qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years Business Development Experience.
- An industry applicable qualification to degree level is very desirable
- Experience working within the MOD, Public services or Government sectors.
- Experience working on Tenders and Bids
- Knowledge of MOD, Public services or Government systems and portals.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Full Driving licence
Thank you for applying and sending your CV to IBP Recruitment Ltd for this and future roles. Successful applicants will be contacted within 15 working days of submitting their application – if you do not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.