IBP have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing and Administration professional to join a growing company in Keynsham. This is a new positions and for the right candidate, it will give you the opportunity to learn, develop and grow as part of a small enegetic team.
The main duties include the responsibility for the following:
- Answering and directing calls accordingly. Making appointments.
- Managing the office Inbox.
- Meeting and greeting clients. Dealing with clients queries by phone or email.
- Correspondents including; preparing letters and sending client reports.
- Liaising with relevant third parties chasing outstanding documents. Keeping all records in systematic order and updated.
- Managing office supplies and suppliers (stationary, machinery etc)
- Creating engaging contect for internal and external use, mainly blog and LinkedIn Posts.
- Creating Marketing Contect to support business development efforts of technical teams, including case study, technical service sheets, flyers and brochures.
- Work with external graphic design teams to create marketing content
- Google Ad-words.
The ideal candidate must have to following experience:
- Google Ad-Words.
- Experience using office 365.
- Experience in Adminstration.
- Be an awesome team player.
- People Management
- Payroll experience is an advantage
Thank you for applying for this position. Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting their application - if you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provide services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.