An opportunity to join the Business Process Improvement Team, as a Junior Business Analyst, working closely with the operational, commercial and IT (Salesforce) development teams. This exciting role is a hybrid role and will allow the Business Analyst to span areas in business process improvement, project management, and application support.
The successful candidate will collaborate with stakeholders to gather, prioritise and document requirements from the end users, and successfully guide the deployment through its life cycle. The candidate will also support BAU requests on Salesforce, including setting up users, resolving/escalating bugs etc.
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- Support key stakeholders to manage the product backlog and sprint planning
- Arrange meetings, demo sessions and training as needed
- Manage risks and issues, removing impediments where possible, and escalating where necessary.
- Work with IT developers, both onshore and offshore, to develop systems and IT solutions
- Provide regular updates to key stakeholders on the projects progress.
- Manage the IT Service Desk for Salesforce BAU requests.
- Identify areas for both system and process improvements.
- Support other projects where necessary.
The Ideal candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- Salesforce experience
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in IT implementation environment
- Familiarity with multiple implementation methodologies, such as Scaled Agile, Agile, (Scrum, Kanban)
- Advanced level MS Excel & MS Office skills.
- Excellent Administration Skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Team working and leadership.
- PM Qualification e.g. Prince2, Agile
- SFDC Admin
- Power BI experience.
- Project Management tools e.g. JIRA/Monday.com
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, team-oriented environment
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Able to show careful attention to detail.
- Outstanding organisational abilities with an aptitude for planning ahead and prioritising effectively.
- Act in the interests of the company and to responsibly identify and manage risk.