IBP Recruitment are looking to recruit a Bookkeeper for a reputable, well-established accountancy practice based in close to Slough. This is a friendly, supportive team, where the right person can flourish.
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- Bookkeeping to trial balance for multiple clients
- VAT returns
- Assisting with the production of annual and monthly management accounts for clients e.g, purchase ledger, bank reconciliation
- Dealing with client queries
- General day-to-day accounting duties
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- Sage, Xero, Cashflow, Quickbooks, IRIS or similar packages
- Previous experience with bookkeeping within practice, working to tight deadlines
- VAT and all the other general business reporting requirements
- Exceptional client handling skills
- A determined and confident approach
- A proactive attitude, new ideas and the ability to grow with the position
- Qualifications are not essential, experience is more important
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Thank you for applying for this position. Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting their application - if you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provide services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.