Our exciting client are currently recruiting for an Audit Manager. Their 300-plus employees have one shared aim - to be the Firm that contributes most to their clients' success. As a Top 50 UK Accountancy Age leading firm of Chartered Accountants, Tax Consultants and Financial Planners in the South West they provide high-quality advice to businesses and individuals locally as well as nationally. They believe their people are vital to their continued success. With this company ethos you will never feel like your work goes unappreciated.
We are currently looking for an Audit Manager to join their team in Taunton. The job will involve a varied schedule, working with a wide range of clients across multiple industries. Responsibilities will include planning, leading and finalising audits. You will be accountable for a portfolio of clients / jobs, managing yourself and others.
It is the ideal role for those looking for progression within an ever-growing team, who want to enjoy their job in a bright, challenging environment.
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- ACA or ACCA qualified with experience managing clients
- Audit Manager experience (or high performing assistant manager audit experience)
- Experience of audits in practice
- Excellent communication and IT skills
- Ability to work alone and as part of a busy team
- In return they offer a fantastic place to work in the South West with a competitive and flexible benefits package. Salary is negotiable based on skills, qualifications and experience.
Thank you for applying for this position. Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting their application - if you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provide services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and contract recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.