IBP Recruitment are looking to fill an assistant manager's role for our client. They pride themselves on offering a warm and welcoming atmosphere, their excellent food and drink means customer look forward to coming back time and time again.
The main duties include the responsibility for the following:
- Leadership: You will have a team that you need to supervise in addition to handling general duties; last-minute schedule changes, kitchen and inventory problems. Assistant managers are leaders and should represent their company and themselves well by acting as a role model to the people reporting to them.
- Organisation: As an assistant manager, you should be able to stay focused during busy times and delegate tasks to employees to keep business running smoothly.
- Recruiting and training: The Assistant manager is responsible for recruiting and interviewing quality people to staff our location, as well as making sure these new employees transition as smoothly as possibly into their jobs. You should be a good teacher who tries to help employees who are having difficulty picking up new skills.
- Being friendly and outgoing: People skills and customer service are a must in this job. Not only will you interact with your employees every day, but you will also need to assist customers when they have questions, concerns or complaints. Put on a happy face and address these issues in a professional manner.
- General upkeep of the property
- Cash handling and banking
- Rota planning
- Representing the business in area review meetings with RDM (regional development manager)
- Events coordination
- Seasonal / events marketing
The ideal candidate for this role should have the following skills & qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 Year's experience in similar role.
- Performance-based bonus every quarter. This will be based on the status of the business P&L
- All up to date training and currant industry standard qualifications are available free of charge
- 15% discount card that can be used across the Managed House Estate
- Weekly pay if required
Thank you for applying for this position. Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting their application - if you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provide services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.