My client is a thoroughly delightful, traditional English pub located near Abigdon.
The pub features a warm and welcoming bar area and charming seperate restaurant serving food prepared and cooked freshly on the premises. Accommodation is offered through seven tastefully decorated en-suit rooms all with tea, coffee, free wifi etc.
They have a great team and there is a real sense of fun at the pub especially during the very popular quiz night.
Great, because they are now looking for a new Assistant Manager.
This is a great opportunity for any individual who is looking to carve out a successful career in hospitality management.
As the Assistant Manager in this thriving pub you will:
- Support the general manager in the day to day running of this very successful establishment.
- Have at least 3 years in a similar role
- Possess excellent people management skills
- Be a strong communicator and able to motivate team members
- Have a 'Can do' attitude and be willing to lead by example
- Be willing to put across new ideas to create the best service for our customers
- Have a great sense of humour
My client aims to reward outstanding performance and to offer ongoing development in order for the individual to meet their full potential and progress their career.