This gorgeous public house is located on the edge of the beautiful Cotswolds. It's not far from the M5 J9, and is set in open countryside. They boast a fantastic menu as well as 12 beautifully refurbished en-suite bedrooms and caters for a wide range of customers including tourists, families, business persons, as well as the thriving local community.
As the Assistant Manager in this thriving pub you will:
- Have at least 3 years in a similar role
- Possess excellent people management skills
- Be a strong communicator and able to motivate team members
- Have a 'Can do' attitude and be willing to lead by example
- Be willing to put across new ideas to create the best service for our customers
My client aims to reward outstanding performance and to offer ongoing development in order for the individual to meet their full potential.
They encourage career progression and through the training provided, offer many exciting opportunities for the development of key skills and experience as well as, for the right candidate, ongoing career progression.