IBP are excited to be recruiting for an Assistant Commercial Field Support Agent. The Field Support Agent will support the Commercial Department to ensure accurate and smooth processing of applications, from the raw data collection from on-site with the Supervisors and/or Subcontractors to the effective submission to Client and to support the on-site team in reaching this successfully. Support the Commercial Leads in the production, tracking, and review of measures.
The main duties include but are not limited to:
Prior Start of Build:
- Study Risks related to build together with Civils Supervisors to raise awareness
- Study Programme of works together with Civils Supervisor
During works, assist the more experienced Commercial Field Support Agent to
- Prepare relevant documentation in readiness of joint walk with Civils Supervisor
- Inform Civils Supervisor about affecting Early Warnings raised on CEMAR solution for following week works
- Liaise daily with Civils Supervisors to establish the need to raise Early Warnings or Compensation Events
- On request, raise Early Warnings and inform Project Manager to review and submit communication on CEMAR
- On request, raise Quotation for Compensation Event and inform Commercial team to review and submit quotation on CEMAR making sure correct units and activities are claimed and that there will be traceability once joint walk will be done.
- Take part on on-site weekly measure
- Joint walk site ensuring all measures are taken and weekly Compensation Events relevant to measures are matched
- Collect CE Evidence( CVIs, pictures) for each claimed Compensation Event
- Ensure it is clearly marked START/END point of the weekly measure for following week measure
- Collect Risk Assessments relevant to stretch
- With measures taken on-site, populate measure sheet ensuring correct reference to the Compensation Event exists and related units are matching the Compensation Event and complete Asbuilt for the measures taken, ensuring both are matching and correct
- Send all measures and Asbuilts to the Application Team and respond to queries
On Completion of Works
- Support Civils and Cabling Supervisor to collect relevant documentation allowing the closing down of the job
The Ideal candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- Good financial awareness
- Strong awareness of customer satisfaction for both internal and external sources
- Worked in high paced environment
- Worked outside with all-weather conditions and under strict deadlines
- Full driving licence and more than 1 Year driving experience and over 21 years old.
- MS Excel & MS Office skills.
- Excellent Administration Skills
- Good organisational skills.
- Team working and leadership.
- Able to show careful attention to detail
- Outstanding organisational abilities with an aptitude for planning ahead and prioritising effectively
- Act in the interests of the company and to responsibly identify and manage risk.
- Ability to manage self and own workload
- Previous telecoms or utilities experience would be an advantage but not essential.
Thank you for applying for this position. Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting their application – if you do not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and contract recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.