We have a great opportunity for an experienced hands-on, dynamic and results driven Area Operations Manager to join an awesome company offering great career progression.
The ideal candidate will have strong people management skills working within a fast paced, demanding and KPI driven environment. Both field and office based, you will be tasked with improving performance of Area Managers, Team Managers, and Installation Engineers.
Being involved in the end to end process of installation and repair of one of the UK's largest Telecoms providers (Modem, DTV, and Telephony). In addition, you may be required to undertake at times additional project works.
The implementation and monitoring of agreed targets and objectives for the team will be priority whilst driving for continuous success.
Outstanding Client relationships are paramount in this role.
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- Managing the regions site performances including KPI's across the Region to ensure achievement of company and supplier targets
- Maintaining the company image and compliance
- Inspiration and motivation of staff
- Efficient delegation of duties to ensure required site performance
- Maintaining good client relationships
- Dispute resolution, managing customer relationships and deal with all escalated complaints in a timely manner
- Project management process and reporting
- Effective performance management in line with the companies disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Coaching, challenging and supporting your staff including Team Managers
- Staff recruitment, assessment and promotion
- Effective communication abilities
- Payroll, profit and loss management and control
- Assistance with Fleet management.
- Ensure full compliance with NRSWA Regulations.
- Carry out any other duties or tasks deemed necessary and required by your line Manager.
- Ensure full compliance with Health and Safety Regulations
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- Min of 3 Years' experience in Telecoms / Networks at a Manager level
- Communication - Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Decision making and good judgement - Ability to make good and effective judgements when presented with available data.
- Influencing - Ability to influence others
- Leadership and Vision - Ability to inspire team with a clear vision and purpose.
- Resilience - Ability to cope under pressure with maximum perseverance
- Thought process - Ability to think laterally and constructively
- Planning and Organisation - Ability to identify requisite steps to be taken in order to achieve specified objectives and ultimate team success
- Accountability - Taking personal responsibility for actions of a team
- Computer literacy - Ability to use computer applications such as MS Word and MS Excel, and to learn new computer skills where required
- Personal presentation - requirement to maintain a professional level in relation to individual appearance at all times.
Thank you for applying for this position. Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting their application - if you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provide services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.