IBP are currently recruiting for a Commercial Administrator based in Bristol.
As the Commercial Administrator you'll be ensuring accurate and smooth processing of our billings and applications, from the raw data collected from the Field Supervisors to the effective submission of date to the client. You'll also support the on-site team in compiling the data.
You'll need excellent communication skills, written and verbal, in receiving and relaying information. You'll have outstanding attention to detail with strong critical thinking skills to ensure that the status of works is being tracked accurately with sound excel skills and data processing.
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- Using an Excel tool, accurately raise applications for payments
- Produce pack for submission to the client and Subcontractors
- Submit and follow up Compensation Events requests raised
- Update works progress trackers to ensure applications are followed
- Support site supervisors with measure sheets and queries
- Maintenance of data folders/files
The Ideal candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Critical thinking
- Ability to multitask and meeting deadlines
- Self-motivated, results driven and able to thrive in a busy working environment
- Good interpersonal skills
- Awareness of customer satisfaction for both internal and external sources
- Good financial awareness
- IT literate, excellent computer skills (especially MS-Excel)
- Previous knowledge of CEMAR would be an advantage
- Excellent administration skills, with the ability to quickly learn and adapt to new processes
- Good operational knowledge of work management systems and windows packages
Thank you for applying for this position. Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting their application – if you do not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and contract recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.