IBP are recruiting for an experienced Administrator to support the workload related to the financial/commercial side of the business.
Reporting to the Senior Administrator, the ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic individual, with good financial awareness/background, sound Excel skills and good attention to detail.
The successful candidate will be supporting the Senior Administrator to effectively track commercial and financial movements and help with general administration.
The main duties include the responsibility for the following:
- Receiving and authorising Contractor invoices.
- Submitting invoice applications
- Produce work packs.
- Prepare financial submission request for payment.
- Logging of specified data required for the contract
- Help Supervisors and Sr. Administrator with daily admin tasks
The ideal candidate for this role should have the following skills & qualifications:
- Good interpersonal/communication skills
- Self-motivated and thrives in busy working environment
- Results orientated
- Awareness of customer satisfaction for both internal and external sources
- Good financial awareness/background
- IT literate, excellent computer skills (especially MS-Excel)
- Excellent administration skills, with a 'quick to learn' ability
- Good operational knowledge of work management systems and windows packages.
Thank you for applying and sending your CV to IBP Recruitment Ltd for this and future roles. Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting their application - if you do not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provide services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.