IBP Recruitment Ltd are currently seeking an experienced Accounts Assistant to join our clients busy team. The successful Accounts Assistant will ideally be AAT qualified or qualified by experience with significant experience in an accountancy practice environment. The successful applicant to this role will be responsible for providing support to the business through the preparation of financial statements and tax returns for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
The main duties include the responsibility for the following:
- Accounts preparation for a varied client base of sole traders, partnerships and small limited companies
- Personal and corporate tax returns
- VAT returns and client bookkeeping
The ideal candidate for this role should have the following skills & qualifications:
- Organised and able to plan time efficiently in order to meet deadlines - particularly during the January tax return season
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport quickly with clients
- Ability to work independently, as well part of a team
- AAT Qualified or Qualified by experience
Thank you for applying for this position. Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting their application - if you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provide services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.