IBP Recruitment are currently looking for an Accountant for our expanding client The required an Accountant to join a busy local firm of Chartered Accountants, ideally with experience of working in practice. Role can be office based or working remotely from home, depending upon experience.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of annual accounts for small limited companies, partnerships and sole traders from manual and computerised records.
- Prepare corporation tax returns and business tax computations.
- Prepare basic personal tax returns.
- Prepare VAT returns.
- Undertake general bookkeeping duties on behalf of clients.
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- Minimum AAT qualified or qualified by experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-managing, organised and able to work under pressure.
- Ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines. Possess a 'can do' attitude and retain a sense of humour when under pressure.
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel, SAGE, QuickBooks and IRIS.
- Payroll and auto enrolment experience would be an advantage
Thank you for applying for this position. Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting their application - if you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provide services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.