IBP are delighted to be Hiring for a part time (25h) Account Assistant to join a major player in the electronics sector based in the Southwest.
The main duties include the responsibility for the following:
- Use of Customer contact activities, tools and systems, and update relevant information held in these systems.
- Data Input (Bespoke Package).
- Purchase/Sales Ledger.
- Purchase Payments.
- Statement Reconciliations.
- Petty cash.
- Visa Statements.
- Providing Customer Service to Internal Accounts.
- Filling/admin/ad-hoc duties.
- Attend Training to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills where applicable.
The ideal candidate for this role should have the following skills & qualifications:
- You will need to be Computer literate, being particular confident with MS Excel and outlook, ideally have previous experience within a similar role although training will be provided.
- A successful candidate will be highly organised, methodical and have a keen eye for detail.
- You will also be confident and have a professional telephone manner at all times.
- Strong Commercial awareness.
- A desire to move into key account management or sales role with some previous sales experience.
- Experience of working in a team.
- Able to work under pressure in a very fast paced environment.
Thank you for applying for this position. Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting their application - if you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provide services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.